Jack Ryker and Alec Ryan

This blog was set up to share information and pictures of our family.

Jack was born October 13, 2010 at 6:02 am, 6 lbs 7 0z.

Alec was born March 17, 2013 at 9:20 am, 6lbs 12 oz.

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Misc

Jack accidentally wearing Alec's pants.  They fit but a little too short

Alec has been peeing in the potty for awhile.  He wants to be like Jack.  We aren't potty training.  I just let him go when he wants to.  He will sometimes tell me he has to "deet" when he's wearing a diaper.  I'll take it off and he will go in the potty.  He always goes potty on his own after bath.  I finally brought out the 2T underpants.  He is so proud of himself when he gets to were them.  

Alec and Jack looking like twins.


Cutie pie sleeping

No comments:

Post a Comment