He is really thinking about the world around him. He asks all kinds of questions and then really thinks about the answers. Sometimes he'll chew on something for days and then ask a follow up question. He wants a dog. He will ask every day when we are getting one. I give him lots of reasons why we are not getting a dog right now (potty training in the winter, potty training a dog and Alec, walking him, chewing up toys, hair everywhere). He will think about all those things and then come up with a solution, sometimes days later (he will walk him, potty train him, keep his toys cleaned up, etc). On his own, he will think about all the things we will need to get if we get a dog (collar, leash, food).
He also loves dragons. His "brain thinks about dragons" a lot. He also says he dreams about dragons every night.
Here are some pictures I took. I was trying to get a good shot to print out. they don't look portrait worthy but they sure do capture their personalities.
Trying to get them to pose
Posing. Not going so well.
Now I'm just letting them do whatever, but trying to get them to do it in different areas around the yard.
"hiding" behind the tree
sword fighting with sticks
Racing across the yard
Alec keeps hugging Jack
More hugging...
going over..
more over...
all the way over!
No comments:
Post a Comment