Jack Ryker and Alec Ryan

This blog was set up to share information and pictures of our family.

Jack was born October 13, 2010 at 6:02 am, 6 lbs 7 0z.

Alec was born March 17, 2013 at 9:20 am, 6lbs 12 oz.

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Jack starts Pre-Kindergarten

Jack started pre-kindergarten this year.  Since he has a late birthday, he can't start 4-K until next year. This program is for late birthday kids and kids who aren't going to 4-K. 4-K is run by the school district and Jack's school is at a church.  So he has 3 turning 4 year olds up to 5 turning 6 year olds in his class.  He was so excited to go to school.

My name is Jack
I am 3
My favorite color is orange
My favorite food is salt
My favorite things are dragons
I don't know what I want to be yet when I grow up


"cheese"

I found my name and hung up my back pack.

Bye Mom.  My teachers are the 2 blond women standing up.
He barely even said good-bye.  He was so excited.  He had a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment