Jack Ryker and Alec Ryan
This blog was set up to share information and pictures of our family.
Jack was born October 13, 2010 at 6:02 am, 6 lbs 7 0z.
Alec was born March 17, 2013 at 9:20 am, 6lbs 12 oz.
Jack was born October 13, 2010 at 6:02 am, 6 lbs 7 0z.
Alec was born March 17, 2013 at 9:20 am, 6lbs 12 oz.
Sunday, July 12, 2015
The boys get a tractor April 25, 2015
We found this tractor at our neighborhood garage sale. I swore I would never get one since they need exercise but I caved. They probably wouldn't have let left our neighbor's house without it. They have ridden it almost every single day since getting it. It's perfect right now since it's a 2 seater but Jack always drives since Alec doesn't know how to steer. The rule is that Jack can't leave Alec or they don't get to ride it. So they go on little adventures around the yard. They drive between the trees to their "office".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment