Jack and I ran in the RCU Charity Classic. I ran my first 10K since having the kids. Jack ran his first race, a 1/4 mile run. After the turtle runs by, you can see John running on the sidelines to the left. You can hear that I was very excited to see Jack run (#53). Jack got a medal! We both got T-shirts. It was so much fun!
Jack Ryker and Alec Ryan
This blog was set up to share information and pictures of our family.
Jack was born October 13, 2010 at 6:02 am, 6 lbs 7 0z.
Alec was born March 17, 2013 at 9:20 am, 6lbs 12 oz.
Jack was born October 13, 2010 at 6:02 am, 6 lbs 7 0z.
Alec was born March 17, 2013 at 9:20 am, 6lbs 12 oz.
Sunday, July 12, 2015
Jack running his first race 1/4 mi June 27
Jack and I ran in the RCU Charity Classic. I ran my first 10K since having the kids. Jack ran his first race, a 1/4 mile run. After the turtle runs by, you can see John running on the sidelines to the left. You can hear that I was very excited to see Jack run (#53). Jack got a medal! We both got T-shirts. It was so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment