Jack had fun running around with kids.
Neat water room that rained. You could play with scoops and dripping water. Alec liked this.
Nice view of Capitol square from the second floor.
This was a huge climbing structure for older kids (4+) Jack only went in the car. He was a little intimidated.
Flying a plane
We went to Costco since we don't have one in Eau Claire. We went to Great Dane for dinner. We only had appetizers and beer because our lunch at The Old Fashioned was so filling (and delicious).
The next day the kids and I went to Trader Joe's, Stride Rite for Alec's first shoes, and the mall play area. Then I drove home. Alec slept for an hour or so since he didn't sleep well the previous night. Then we stopped in the Dells for a break because Alec was screaming. After that Alec was ok for a 1/2 hr or so and Jack fell asleep. Alec cried and finally went to sleep. I got to drive the last 1/5 hr with both of them sleeping! Score!
Ouch





No comments:
Post a Comment