When winter began, Alec couldn't stand much less walk. His feet didn't fit out of his snow suit. He usually wears his shoes outside but I tried to put him in these boots. It looked so ridiculous. He kept falling over.
Alec is quite a climber. Jack was never much of a climber but Alec climbs into everything. Alec climbed up into the egress window in the basement. Jack followed.

So cute! I see you still have snow on the ground. It's pretty much gone here - 5 hours southwest of you.
ReplyDeleteEmily was a huge climber at Alec's age. One day I found her on top of her high top dresser in her room. Zane was a climber only when it meant he could get out of his crib and run to our room.
Love all the photos of Jack and Alec together. So nice they have each other to play with.
Deborah