Jack Ryker and Alec Ryan

This blog was set up to share information and pictures of our family.

Jack was born October 13, 2010 at 6:02 am, 6 lbs 7 0z.

Alec was born March 17, 2013 at 9:20 am, 6lbs 12 oz.

Monday, August 19, 2013

5 months already!

I can't believe Alec is already 5 months!  I actually forgot his birthday until after he went to bed.  In truth I didn't even know what the date was.  I guess that's what happens when you're a stay at home mom.  We have pretty busy schedules lately so I just look at what we have to do and not the date!  I'm sure Alec won't hold it against me.

We wait outside for daddy to come home.  Jack frequently plays with the neighborhood boys.

The boys playing in Jack's room

More playing in Jack's room.

After nap.  Jack being his usually crabby post-nap self and Alec wondering what is happening.

Happy 5 months and one day birthday!

Always such a happy baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment