Jack Ryker and Alec Ryan

This blog was set up to share information and pictures of our family.

Jack was born October 13, 2010 at 6:02 am, 6 lbs 7 0z.

Alec was born March 17, 2013 at 9:20 am, 6lbs 12 oz.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sushi

Last night (Saturday) daddy worked so Jack and I had sushi dinner. Jack previously ate a snack pack of roasted nori (seaweed) and loved it. So I thought I'd give sushi a shot. We got caterpillar roll, California roll, and yellowtail roll.
He wasn't really feeling it. I didn't blame him. It was kinda gross (they've been declining in quality. I'm not going back.) He loved the nori snack pack.



 He couldn't shove it into his mouth fast enough. Then he had leftover Mac and cheese and loved that too. 



We will try sushi again next time daddy works a weekend night.

No comments:

Post a Comment