Alec snuggling his bunny
Daddy had an overnight conference at the Kalahari in the Wisconsin Dells so we tagged along. Jack *loved* the water slides. He was fearless. Alec wasn't so into them this time. The kid area had a lot of splashing and he didn't care for that. So I mostly hung out at the bottom of the slides with Alec while Jack went down them over and over. The three of us rode on the lazy river together a few times. John then took Jack down after dinner. Neither John nor I got to go down even one slide but the kids had a great time. We also went in the morning before we had to check out. In the afternoon we went to a "wildlife park" with free tickets from the Kalahari. I would not have paid to go there but the kids got to feed all the animals carrots so they loved it. It was a really fun 2 days.


No comments:
Post a Comment