Jack Ryker and Alec Ryan

This blog was set up to share information and pictures of our family.

Jack was born October 13, 2010 at 6:02 am, 6 lbs 7 0z.

Alec was born March 17, 2013 at 9:20 am, 6lbs 12 oz.

Monday, July 18, 2011

FIrst Haircut :(

John said it was time for Jack's first hair cut. He said he looked like a hippy. I admit it was getting a bit straggly on the ends but I wasn't super happy about cutting it. So last weekend, I took a clippers to it. He sat for it really well. It made me really sad and I can't really explain why. Day care said it made him look older. :( Here are a couple pictures I took on the day we cut his hair. It's getting hard to get a picture of him when he's not in motion!




No comments:

Post a Comment