Jack Ryker and Alec Ryan

This blog was set up to share information and pictures of our family.

Jack was born October 13, 2010 at 6:02 am, 6 lbs 7 0z.

Alec was born March 17, 2013 at 9:20 am, 6lbs 12 oz.

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Uncle Michael and Eddy visit

Uncle Michael came to visit over Thanksgiving week.  The kids were so happy to have a dog in the house.  We mostly hung out and relaxed.

Walk through Irvine Park.  It was nice and warm (36)

A bison calf was by the fence.  Mama didn't like Eddy getting so close and she charged!  I was so scared, I thought she was going to crash through the fence!




At Lazy Monk Brewery


A flying squirrel came to visit us one night.  I didn't even know there were any in WI.

Loving the dog.  Eddy loved the attention and playmates.

Grandma and Grandpa came for Thanksgiving.  The boys were really social after dinner.

Saying good bye to Eddy.  The were so sad to see him go.


No comments:

Post a Comment