We started the year with Jack's first dental check up. He was really good and didn't have any cavities. He got to watch Cars and Curious George (not the whole episodes). He opened his mouth for the dentist but got uncooperative when she got in the way of the tv.
We moved Alec to the table. He likes being part of the family at meal times. He eats whatever we eat. I also decided that we aren't going to do sippy cups with him. He drinks well out of a straw and can do pretty well drinking out of a cup if I hold it.
Just a picture of both of them zoning out and chewing on cars.
Alec has been standing up quite a bit. He full on stands up not just pull or push up and let go. This kid is determined. He doesn't want to practice walking with me holding his hands though. I think it's because he can crawl so fast and he wants to keep up with Jack. I'm making him practice though.
It warmed up last weekend so we walked along Lake Wissota at Lake Wissota State Park. We also went down on the lake.
Jack and daddy started making a snowman but then it became a snow volcano.
We got a membership to the Eau Claire Children's museum last week. It's really good for the preschool/early elementary school age. It's three floors. I would have taken more pictures but I was too busy chasing both of them around.

No comments:
Post a Comment