Alec turned 8 months old on Sunday. He's 18 lbs. He doesn't stop moving. He is so curious about everything and loves playing. He is really a happy baby. He is starting teething so he gets a little cranky. He loves eating. I started baby led weaning with him. I did it with Jack too. Basically they get real food an not purees. They gum the food and swallow what they can. He's pretty good at feeding himself and eating. He is less of a mama's boy then Jack was. He want's mommy for comfort and food but he doesn't have to be on me every second. He loves playing with Jack. He thinks Jack is hilarious. He pulls himself up with everything and cruises pretty well. He has even started taking some steps with the walker. He can do 2 or 3 steps. I can't get the phone out fast enough. There is a 5 second clip blow of the end of stepping.



No comments:
Post a Comment