Jack Ryker and Alec Ryan

This blog was set up to share information and pictures of our family.

Jack was born October 13, 2010 at 6:02 am, 6 lbs 7 0z.

Alec was born March 17, 2013 at 9:20 am, 6lbs 12 oz.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Alec is 13 weeks today

It's been awhile since the last post because mommy got mastitis the Friday after Memorial Day. :(  I was in urgent care 2 days getting IV antibiotics.  I've been recovering since then.

Over Memorial Day weekend, Jack went to a birthday party for one of his school friends.  It was really fun for him since he isn't going to daycare anymore.  His teacher, Ms. Dawn, was there with her daughter and he was so happy to see her and his friends.  It was at an indoor playground.  He went bonkers.  He didn't even want to go have snacks and cake.  I had to drag him over to sing "Happy Birthday".  The theme was Hello Kitty so his gift bag was full of Hello Kitty.  He got 6 tattoos and wanted all 6 on his arm.  We are comfortable with this. :)

We also had a big block party.  We invited Jack's best friend, Zak, and his family.  They live a block away.  They had such a great time running around and playing soccer.

Playing airplane with Alec


Hanging out with Packer.  He's still hanging in there.  He hobbles around on 3 legs.


Being goofy

Alec loves watching Jack now and Jack likes the audience.  Jack is very nice to Alec.  He gives him kisses and likes to hug him.


Going for a train ride!



Goof ball

11 weeks old.  Such a happy baby.

Chillin' on the couch (for a second)


We went to "Touch a Truck" fundraiser for kids with cancer.  There were tons of different vehicles to get in and touch and honk the horn.  It was really loud at times as there were big rigs and dump trucks with really loud horns (earplugs next year...they were selling them for $10!).  Jack had a great time.



Jack talks about this robot every day.  It breathed fire and drove around.




We even ran into Zak there which made everything more fun!!

2 boys going bonkers!



One of the deals for getting the camera was taking portraits.  Here are 12 week pictures.







I love you Sophie the giraffe. (what is it about that giraffe that kids love?)

Since I'm going to be home for awhile, I joined a meetup play group and the local chapter of the international MOMS club.
The moms club organizes all kinds of activities for the kids and moms.  Our first was a field trip to the local fire station.  Jack loved it.


He was a bit afraid of the firefighter in full gear.





Alec really wants to be up and looking around.  He's not quite ready for the Bumbo but he'd like to be.

We meet again Sophie


Yesterday we went to the county fair to see the animals.  Jack said his favorite thing was "the throw up thing".  This is the sling shot and it's called the throw up thing because Jack said he wanted to go on it and mommy said no way, I'd throw up.  I guess daddy will have to take him on that stuff.

Today was Father's Day.  We didn't do anything (per John's request).  He wanted the garage cleaned so that's what we did.


1 comment:

  1. So glad you posted all the AWESOME!!!! pics Rebecca. Love all the photos and to see my nephews. I check this site daily to see if there are new pics. What handsome and happy boys! I think about you guys all the time. Love to you all. Deborah

    ReplyDelete