Jack Ryker and Alec Ryan

This blog was set up to share information and pictures of our family.

Jack was born October 13, 2010 at 6:02 am, 6 lbs 7 0z.

Alec was born March 17, 2013 at 9:20 am, 6lbs 12 oz.

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Middle of May

Since I was laid off, Jack won't go to daycare anymore.  Today is his last day.  I have very mixed emotions.  I am happy that he will be home with me but  I am sad he can't go anymore.  He will miss his friends.  He talks about school and his friends and frequently doesn't want to go home.  This morning 2 girls ran over to him and gave him a hug as soon as he walked in.
I joined a mom's club on meetup.com  It's a new group so we are all getting to know each other.  So far it's just meet at parks for playdates.  Jack met a girl and boy that he seems to like.  We also met Jack's friend from daycare that lives around the corner at the park on Sunday.

Last weekend we also went to Pacific Beach to walk on the pier and play in the sand.









Alec is such a happy baby.  He's always smiling.

Mommy reading to the boys,

Jack is such a good big brother.  He likes to kiss and hug Alec (gently).  He also likes to hold him.

Packer is not doing well lately.  His bone cancer seems to be progressing rapidly.

Nap time.

No comments:

Post a Comment