Jack Ryker and Alec Ryan

This blog was set up to share information and pictures of our family.

Jack was born October 13, 2010 at 6:02 am, 6 lbs 7 0z.

Alec was born March 17, 2013 at 9:20 am, 6lbs 12 oz.

Monday, August 20, 2012

He pee-peed in the potty!

We aren't potty training yet. When he runs around without a diaper in the morning and night I tell him to pee-pee in his potty seat. He will sit on when he comes out of the bath but nothing happens. This morning I caught him squatting and he started peeing. So I said Jack you pee-pee in the potty. So he stood up and sat on his seat. I went to clean up the pee-pee (and also he likes his privacy) an when I came back he had peed. I made such a big deal about it and he was so proud that he tinkled a bit more!! What a big boy!!

1 comment: