I weighed Jack on my scale yesterday and he was 20.8 lbs!! All he wants to do lately is walk around. It's too easy for him to walk while holding both of my hands so I make him hold just one hand. Then he has to concentrate a bit more. He does a pretty good job until he gets too excited or starts laughing. Another things he loves doing is eating Packer's puppy chow. We have to pick it up or he makes a bee-line for it. He also likes to play with some of his musical instruments. He shakes the maracas and jingle bells. He also likes banging things together. Yesterday morning, John and Packer left for a walk. Jack crawled after them. I was in the kitchen and things got a little quiet in the other room. I went in there and found this:
Jack Ryker and Alec Ryan
This blog was set up to share information and pictures of our family.
Jack was born October 13, 2010 at 6:02 am, 6 lbs 7 0z.
Alec was born March 17, 2013 at 9:20 am, 6lbs 12 oz.
Jack was born October 13, 2010 at 6:02 am, 6 lbs 7 0z.
Alec was born March 17, 2013 at 9:20 am, 6lbs 12 oz.
Saturday, August 13, 2011
10 months today!
I weighed Jack on my scale yesterday and he was 20.8 lbs!! All he wants to do lately is walk around. It's too easy for him to walk while holding both of my hands so I make him hold just one hand. Then he has to concentrate a bit more. He does a pretty good job until he gets too excited or starts laughing. Another things he loves doing is eating Packer's puppy chow. We have to pick it up or he makes a bee-line for it. He also likes to play with some of his musical instruments. He shakes the maracas and jingle bells. He also likes banging things together. Yesterday morning, John and Packer left for a walk. Jack crawled after them. I was in the kitchen and things got a little quiet in the other room. I went in there and found this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment