Jack Ryker and Alec Ryan

This blog was set up to share information and pictures of our family.

Jack was born October 13, 2010 at 6:02 am, 6 lbs 7 0z.

Alec was born March 17, 2013 at 9:20 am, 6lbs 12 oz.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

The last month

SO I'm a big slacker. I haven't posted in quite awhile. John went back to work when Jack was 6 months old. Jack went to daycare. He really likes it. It took me a loooong time to be able to not cry when I left him there. It helps that he likes it so much. On the way to his room he smiles at everyone and everyone greets him by name.
He's also been eating solids. I've been making his food and buying some. He seems to like it enough. He doesn't love it. He still loves the boobie more. Here are a buncha pictures of him eating.


Eating mum-mums. Delish!



He LOVES his sippy cup. He only gets water though.


He was NOT interested in pasta. He spent the whole time playing with the plate instead.


What is this new food?


OMG! This is the best thing EVER!
He sucks an gnaws on each piece of watermelon until not much is left.

No comments:

Post a Comment